Dr. Charles J. Marino
Owner & President
Dr Marino is a licensed chiropractor with 15 years of experience in rehabilitation and sports medicine treating high school, collegiate, and professional athletes:
- Bachelor of Science, State University of New York
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine, New York Chiropractic College
- Post Doctorate Certification in Rehabilitation Medicine, Southern California University of Health Science
- Under Armour Combine360 & Combine Training Level 3 Certified Trainer
- Major New York Guard and Chief of Physical Medicine at Camp Smith Army National Guard Base, Cortland New York
Matthew G. Cascioli
Co-Owner, Fitness & Performance Coach
Matthew has 10 years of experience working in physical therapy, rehabilitation and sports medicine treating high school, collegiate, and professional athletes.
- Bachelor of Science, Pace University
- Master of Physical Therapy, Chapman University
- Certified Instructor, Progressive Fighting Systems
- Competitive Martial Artist & Hockey Player
Guy Massi, SSC, SCS
Managing Partner, General Manager &
Athletic Development Coordinator
Mr. Massi has been developing athletes of all ages, sports and skill levels for over twenty years. He has decades of Athletic Development experience and is a certified Specialist in Strength & Conditioning. (Sports Conditioning Specialist) He has served as a staff resource for many organizational programs and joins our staff possessing a wealth of Sports Performance and Fitness knowledge.
- Undergraduate Studies at SUNY Westchester
& Cortland State University
- ISSA certified Specialist in Strength & Conditioning
- Adaptive Agility & Keiser ® Sports Movements Specialty
- Various Phases of Football, Baseball and Hockey coaching & playing experience
- Martial Artist & Creator of Awareness & Preservation Training © (A.P.T.)
- Creator and keynote facilitator of Independent Suspension Training© (IST), Sudden Urgent Response Generated Explosiveness© (SURGE), Strictly Speed© and the Playing Dynamically Quick© (PDQ) agility progression system.
Fitness Director & Performance Coach
Craig is a Certified Fitness Trainer and competitive Mixed Martial Artist. He spent six months in Thailand training with and learning from various sports, fitness and MMA colleagues. Craig has worked closely with doctors and physical therapists in rehabilitative and sports medicine treating high school, collegiate and professional athletes.
- ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
- Mixed Marital Artist & Kickboxing Instructor
- MMA Featherweight Champion
- Brazilian Ju-Jitsu Belt Holder & Instructor
Fitness & Performance Coach
Matthew has spent the last few years working with doctors and physical therapists in rehabilitation and sports medicine treating high school, collegiate and professional athletes.
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Physiology
State University of New York
Softball Academy & Performance Coach
Marissa is a certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and holds a degree in Athletic Training. She is a NCAA America East collegiate softball champion, two-time America East All-Conference first team player and member of the “200-hit club”. She also serves as an Athletic Trainer for an area High School and engages in the recognition and treatment of sports related injury.
- Bachelor of Science, Stony Brook University
- Athletic Trainer
- NASM Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- World Softball Symposium